Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hey Its Tuesday!

1. Can someone tell me on what planet is it OK to take out someone's wet clothes from the dryer, put your own clothes in, and after your clothes are dry, just leave that persons wet clothes sitting there right next to the dryer ? Because apparently , my husband has traveled there.




2. We've had a stretch of just gorgeous weather- uppers 80s.
I'm sitting at my computer, looking out the window and I can't believe weather.com when they say its currently in the 50's right now. Boo!


3. I found a preschool for Maddie that I love! Its right around the corner, we could walk there every day if we want. I like that the kids in her class will attend the same elementary school . If she gets picked in the lottery, she will attend Universal Pre-K at this school for free when she is four... so its possible we will only have to pay for one year of preschool. Nice.


4. For my brother, who complained that he got a " My Sister Went to the Planting Feilds Arboretum and All I Got Was Lousy Pictures of Maddie"

If you want to see PFA, then come down and visit and we'll go to PFA.

5. How do three year olds know that saying I'm Sorry is admitting defeat? Maddie will not say it. Until yesterday. She was a little fresh with her friend G. so I put her in Time Out. She came out and I asked if she was ready to say sorry. " noooooo-wuhhhh", she said with her head hung low... and marched herself right back to the Time Out spot. Its hard to discipline when you are laughing.

6. Thongs. Can you wear them? I'm talking about the shoes, silly. Flip flops, if you will, with the thing in between the big toe and the ... um, second in line to the Big Toe. I never could growing up. They always made me sick to my stomach. Sounds weird, but later when I learned that there is an acupuncture point in between those toes that has to do with nausea, it made sense. Eventually, I got over it and flip flops are my favorite shoes ever. Anyway, I gave Maddie a pair of shoes that are flip flop-ish and she is in love -probably b/c they also have a little heel -"They make me taller, Mommy"

7. Why do they make kids size nine shoes with a heel ?

8. May and June are super busy for us

9. I can not believe how tan Madeline has gotten in 4 days of beautiful sunny weather... despite 60 applications of SPF 50+ . Its insane.

10. I can't think of anything for ten. bye?

No comments: