Saturday, April 11, 2009

Glory Days






On the way home from the mall about an hour ago, Madeline fell asleep in the car. I'll admit, ever since Maddie dropped her nap , I am kind of obsessed with her NOT falling asleep. This is because if she sleeps durng the day, it is a struggle to get her to sleep that night. She used to take 3 hour naps and still go to sleep at 7pm. That all changed one gray November day 9 actuallu I think it was October and sunny, but it sounds better the other way)



So why am I letting her sleep today ? Because I'm not the one putting her to bed tonight ! We have a wedding to go to and Mimi and Papa are here to babysit, read stories and give goodnight kisses. I won't have her sleep much longer, but I am reliving the glory days of a napping toddler- especially since its all cozy and quiet, raining outside. Makes me want another baby, all snoodley and sweet, sleepy and snuggly. Right now I have a demanding three year old who has discovered the word " Why? why? why? why?why?" . Where did my baby go ?

Picture #10 of Me WITH my daughter

Doing her "Cinderella's Mean Stepsister " face


Doing her " cute Maddie-Pie face"

1 comment:

Christina DeGaetano said...

Great picture of you and Maddie! Love it!!! And I can empathize with you re: pictures with the kids... i, too, am usually behind the camera!