Friday, September 12, 2008

We had a busy week. On Wednesday we had a party for one of Madeline's playgroup friends. It was a lot of fun. Maddie enjoyed the little bouncy house, the pinata and I think she may have a suitor. One of the little boys said to me " Excuse me, excuse me"
"yes?" I said
He points to Madeline " I love her "
It was really cute. She's been carrying around her pinata loot for 3 days now and is still singing " Happy Birthday" .
Maddie also strated soccer on Thrusday. By accident I signed her up for a class in which she is the oldest. Honestly, I think she was a little bored. Her skill level is actually above what they were doing, so I talked to the director and she put Maddie in an older class.
I have pictures that I'll upload later. Its been a little crazy around here as maddie has a fever now and hasn't been sleeping well. well, let me amend that. SHE'S been sleeping OK, horizontally, in our bed( forcing greg to sleep on the couch); me and greg haven't been sleeping well. I have a ton of stuff to do while she is napping( thanks to some tylenol). Mimi and Papa are coming for a visit!

No comments: