Tuesday, September 30, 2008

T minus 2 days

until we get Madeline's big girl bed. We've been talking it up- but as most of you know, Madeline is a 'by the books' kinda gal. She thrives on routine, on everything being exactly the same night after night after night. Taking away her bottle resulted in a weeks long nap strike. Moving to a new house resulted in a months long sleep strike in general.

Since my happiness is directly related to the quality of Madeline's sleep, you can understand my anxiety about such a big switch. Couple that with the realization that she is officially not a baby anymore, and its quite a lot to digest. I'm hoping thats its much easier for her than it is for me.
Here's a picture of Madeline and her good friend G.

1 comment:

Christina DeGaetano said...

soooooooo cute! I hope you have good luck with the transition....a little advice: get a gate for her bedroom door!