Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Finally.

We've been living here for a year and a half and I've hardly 'done' Maddies room at all. Its purple, has curtains but thats about it. I have a million ideas, but I'm always looking for a way to do something cheaper. So what happens is I will find a cheaper version of an idea I like, but it will be only part of it, so it will never get done. Because by the time I find the other part, I'm already on to something else. So not only does nothign ever get done, i have a closet full of half baked ideas. Its how my brain works. Its annoying, but what are you gonna do?
I've been looking for polka dots for Madeline's room forever. The only ones I could find were the exact same color as her wall...kind of pointless. Finally I found some at Target. Ahh, Target, is there anything it can't do?
Then Jessica brain went into over drive. How should I arrange the polks dots? Should I make like a polka dot picture frame around a big M ? Hmm, maybe I'll paint a tree and make a polka dot tree ( ha! will never happen!). Should I try to make a big polka dot " M" ? Needless to say , nothing was getting done.
Yesterday i walked into Madeline's room. It had been too quiet for too long. I walk in and she's on the bed , putting her 'buddons' on the wall. You know what? It looked really cool. Iwent and got another little project i had lying around and ta da! She has some sort of decorations on her wall.
Now I just have to figure out my living room, bedroom, bathroom, etc.

No comments: