Wednesday, December 10, 2008

*waving hi* I'm still here !

Its been busy- and we've been sick. Madeline and I took turns with various annoying illnesses, but knock on wood, we are on the mend. The Rx for wintertime colds and REALLY really cold weather was lots and lots of staying inside... so we had to get creative. Well, I had to get creative . I decided to make snowman cookies with Chef Maddie W. Cat
As Maddie would say " How'm I look?".Putting the 'finkles' on was her favorite part. Of course she opened the top and I had 9,000 tiny balls all over my kitchen floor, but she was happy. She had fun eating the cookies too!

1 comment:

Christina DeGaetano said...

Thanks for finally updating your blog! I think you should use some of those pictures as your holiday cards..just precious. I can't wait to see you guys again! Be sure to show Maddie she new cousin on our family blog!
Love, Christina