Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SNOW!!!



If you know me, you know I love snow. And all my life I have lived in an area where it does not snow. It gets cold here sure, and some areas get snow, but we were always in the pocket that didn't get any. Well, a 15 minute move to the north changed all that. So the other day when 3 blocks south of me got no snow at all, we got about an inch and a half. Thank god b/c Madeline has been asking to make a snowman for about a month now. She was really excited and so was I.
Making a snowman The almost finished snowman ( the carrot wouldn't stay on) - but look how proud she isNot quite understanding how to make a snowangel

Debbie- recognize the snowsuit? It fits her perfectly

On a different note, tomorrow December 11th, we welcome a new member into our family. Charlotte, my new neice will be born, and we can't wait to meet her. Good luck!!

No comments: