Monday, October 6, 2008

Pumpkin Picking







You'll notice, despite the title of this post, there are not pictures of actual pumpkins. Nor did Madeline get within 100 feet of a pumpkin. Thats because we never made it to the pumpkin patch. Madeline feel in love with the trains( both a wooden one to climb on , and a miniature one that ran through the woods).
Saying 'hi' to the trainsOinking at the pigs. These pigs were so loud, smelly and gross. I don't care who says they are actually clean animals, those things are nasty. Look at Maddie's cute little oinking face, though
Sunday, Maddie's cousins came over. She was excited( or as she says "exciting' ) to show them her new bedI love the next two pictures. Maddie was laughing b/c Samantha's hair was tickling her. The second shot, my flash didn't go off. So I played around with it a bit, upped the exposure and made it black and white. I wish it had come out better, b/c I love both of their expressions :)

No comments: