Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Rainy Day


Oh boy, is it ever! I don't even bother listening to the weather anymore. I get too excited when they predict snow and then it turns out to be absolutely nothing. I feel very Laura Ingalls-ish when the days weather unfolds in front of me. Half Pint and Manley never knew what was in store for them.

But yesterday , we did indeed get snow. 2 inches. Madeline kept running to the back door saying " HI, snow" When I woke up this morning , though, there was nothing on the ground. Nada. Zip. Nothing but rain. Wind driven, cats and dogs rain. If it were snowing, I could at least take Maddie out to play. Rainy days stink. There is only so much play doh/coloring/laundry( she likes laundry, I swear!)/putting a diaper on and off a Diego doll one gal can do, you know? At least we have things to do the rest of the week. And my USweekly should arrive tomorrow in the mail.
Oh no, not more RAIN!! I can't look ...Elmo, how bad is it?

No comments: