Tuesday, September 29, 2009

October?!

already?

Madeline has started preschool and loves it. She asks everyday if we are goingot go see her preschool friends. if I had known she'd like it this much I would have signed her up for 3 days a week as opposed to two.
I had to email her teacher today to make sure they are calling her Madeline(sounds like pin), b/c she's been telling me that her teachers call her MadeliMe ( LOL). Her teacher wrote back" Madeline is a pleasure, so sweet natured and well-mannered"
oh my, my heart is overflowing. Its so nice to hear something so great about your child from a non-relative or friend.
I will put pictures up soon, I promise.

1 comment:

Christina DeGaetano said...

As a teacher, we strongly encourage our parents to let us know how to pronounce names. It's hard to assume anything nowadays. Phonemically her name is Made(lime), but you guys say Made(lyn)..just like Olivia's friend is Andrea, but pronounced On-drea, not Ann-drea. Glad you pointed it out to the teacher.