Sunday, August 10, 2008

Just in time for Disney...

Greg and I ( and Mimi and papa) booked a trip to Disney this fall. I had no delusional visions of Madeline going on rides- she hates them. She's terrified of those coin operated horses or firetrucks or whathaveyou. She will sit in them, but don't waste your quarters- she'll freak out.

But.. just in time for Disney, we had some success on ...the teacups. Look !

She asked to go on as we passed them, and we know better, so we said no. But she kept asking. I thought teacups were pretty benign- plus we were the only ones there ( at first) , if she got scared, we could just ask the lady to stop the ride. But she loved it... she even liked when I spun the teacup. So there is hope for some rides in Disney. I have no idea where this urge came from, but now I am just dying to ride for her to ride the teacups at Disney. I'm tearing up at the thought !

No comments: