Sunday, June 8, 2008

Boofy

I was up in Rhode Island last week and I took about 500 pictures. Maddie is in the middle of a very precarious nap, so I won't post them now. I just want to share a few cute stories from the past few days.

Madeline loves my parent's cat . Actually, he is my cat, but when Greg and I moved in together, he had to go b/c Greg is allergic. So my cat became my parents cat. His name is Belou, or as Madeline calls him Boofy. As in " Look at me , Boofy" ( said from the swing outside to Belou looking out the window) Other Boofy comments:
"Nyook Mommy ! Boofy has his tail on"
" Boofy is in his crib" ( the spot where he sleeps at the end of my parents bed. She calls it his crib)
That cat is so good, too, so gentle with Maddie. She loves when he rubs his head against hers (" That tickoools, Mommy") and now she has started doing that to us as she tries to purr.

Its hotter than hot here, so after being outside for a short time this morning , we're looking for air conditioned venues post-nap- Barnes and noble, I'm thinking....

No comments: